Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Sand Hill Dental, LLC.
Your first visit to Sandhill Dental establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. We ask that all new patients fill our their medical and dental forms online. During the first visit you will be greeted by our front office staff who will review your medical and dental information, which we ask of all patients. We encourage all new patients to schedule their first appointment with our Hygiene Department, where all necessary X-Rays, periodontal probe readings, intraoral photographs to ensure a comprehensive dental exam is done by Dr. Shojai.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Disinfecting HEPA air purifier running 24/7 throughout the office
- GERMGuardian purifier tower with HEPA Filter in operatories
- Temperature check for all employees and patients
- Disinfectant and sanitizer misting after each patient EPA approved
- Screening of all patients (any signs of illness, patients are rescheduled)
- Clinical staff wearing N95s, face shields or goggles and gowns
- Extraoral Dental Suction System to minimize aerosols
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.