Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Sand Hill Dental, LLC.
Your first visit to Sandhill Dental establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. We ask that all new patients fill our their medical and dental forms online. During the first visit you will be greeted by our front office staff who will review your medical and dental information, which we ask of all patients. We encourage all new patients to schedule their first appointment with our Hygiene Department, where all necessary X-Rays, periodontal probe readings, intraoral photographs to ensure a comprehensive dental exam is done by Dr. Shojai.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Disinfecting HEPA air purifier running 24/7 throughout the office
- GERMGuardian purifier tower with HEPA Filter in operatories
- Temperature check for all employees and patients
- Disinfectant and sanitizer misting after each patient EPA approved
- Screening of all patients (any signs of illness, patients are rescheduled)
- Clinical staff wearing N95s, face shields or goggles and gowns
- Extraoral Dental Suction System to minimize aerosols
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
INSURANCE POLICY & FEES
Sand Hill Dental prides itself as an optimal-care dental practice, giving our patients the best care and services that we can render.
In an effort to maintain a high quality of care, we would like to share some facts about dental insurance with you:
FACT #1: Your dental insurance is based upon a contract between your employer and the insurance company. Should questions arise regarding your dental insurance benefit, it is best for you to contact your employer or insurance company directly.
FACT #2: You may receive a notification from your insurance company stating that dental fees are “higher than usual and customary.” An insurance company surveys a geographic area, calculates an average fee, takes 80% of that fee and considers it customary. Included in this survey are discount dental clinics and managed care facilities, which lower the average. Consequently, doctors in private practice will have fees that insurance companies define as higher than “usual and customary.”
FACT #3: Many plans tell their participants that they will be covered “up to a certain percentage,” but do not clearly specify plan fee schedule allowances, annual maximums or limitations. Remember, the amount a plan pays is determined by what plan the employer chose.
Presently, Sand Hill Dental participates with Aetna PPO and Cigna PPO.
Regardless of your dental insurance, as long as you have out of network benefits, which most patients do, we will submit your insurance for you and work with your out of pocket expenses.
Fees can be paid with cash, check, or credit card.